At Hiler Industries, our shell mold process utilizes technologically advanced equipment, such as:
- Shell Mold Machines (with bonding applicators, modernized mechanical picker units, flame sensing & lockout safeties, wireless temperature outputs, integrated weight / temperature / timer PLC controls)
- Shell Core Machines (Manual and Automatic; PLC & touch screen controls)
- Electric Induction Melt Furnaces (IGBT controlled & emergency generator protected)
- Auto-Grind Machines (Indexing and Non-Indexing with full enclosure CNC driven, auto cycle, diamond wheel technology)
- Collaborative Robot Technology has been integrated with four Auto-Grind Machines and a Hydraulic Trim Press
Hiler Industries’ equipment is machine networked and integrated using a webHMI (Human Machine Interface) which allows real-time data transfer for key information regarding production, part recipes, maintenance and communication.