The Hiler pattern shop is operated by highly trained pattern makers.
From a simple to an extremely complex casting design, our pattern shop makes
the patterns that ensure an accurate casting that meets your specifications.
- CNC machined patterns provide close and consistent casting tolerances
- Our in-house pattern shop reduces processing time from prototyping through production
- Hiler Industries’ patterns are typically built to a standard envelope size of:
- 15” x 20”
- 16” x 22”
- 16” x 24”
- Hiler Industries’ Pattern Shop has solidification capabilities to ensure optimal metal flow and efficient gating.
- In-house 3D scanning capabilities can provide dimensional verification for sampling purposes
- Creaform HandySCAN 700